Selling A Home
Selling a property is a very difficult job. You want to sell your property as quickly as possible and at its full value. You must be aware of state and federal laws and how they affect your sale. This involves a lot of time, effort and patience, as well as specialized skills and knowledge. Most real estate companies offer one level of service. We believe you should expect more.
• We will provide you with a through market analysis of the value of your property to find a realistic price.
• We will assist you on how to prepare your property home for sale. If it needs a new coat of paint or a little staging, we will help you select a handyman or an entire decorating team.
• You will sign a listing agreement with our brokerage firm stipulating the agreed sales commission. You will fill out a “Seller’s Real Property Disclosure” required by law disclosing property conditions.
• We will elaborate a marketing plan customized for your property. We will place your property on a Multiple Listing Service which grants access to your your property information to all Realtors in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We will also promote your property via internet, extensive network of targeted local and international referrals. Ex : Wall Street Journal.com, New York Times.com, Google.com, Trulia.com, Miami Herald, and the like.
• We will keep you informed of all showings and prospective buyers.
• We will help you select a local real estate real estate attorney and an accountant to represent you once you have accepted an offer.
• When an offer is presented, we will advise and help you get the best terms and price. The analysis of an offer consists of the price buyer is willing to pay, the terms of the offer such cash or mortgage, amount of down payment, closing and occupancy dates, property inspections, the inclusion or exclusion of personal property in the offer among others.
• Counter offers are very common in the selling process thus the need to have an aopen and rapid communication channel with your real estate agent.
• When the offer and its terms are accepted, we will monitor all contingencies and deadlines of contract keeping constant communication with buyer’s agent, your real estate attorney and your accountant.
• The day before closing, we will perform a final walk-through of the property to make sure is all in order and you are ready to close.
• We will accompany you to the closing, which is the legal process where all parties sign all necessary documentation in order to complete the transaction. The tile of the property is then transferred from you to the buyer.